Pupils may enter Basil Paterson Middle School in S3 and in S4.
Prospective parents and guardians and pupils are welcome to contact the school at any time to arrange a visit in order to meet the staff and to take a look around the school.
To arrange a meeting please contact the school office on 0131 225 6070.
- The pupil is of appropriate age and sufficient maturity
- The school is able to provide the appropriate level of additional support if this have been identified
- Dialogue with former school and access to school records
- Non-native speakers of English must be able to demonstrate that their English is at a sufficient level to access the curriculum
- The pupil meets the entry requirements to access school courses
All applicants with specific educational needs will be treated
sensitively and input from our learning support team will be
All applicants are treated equally no matter of skin colour,
race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religious
faith, disability, orientation or socio-economic group.